Hi family and friends! Thank you all for your support, kindness, and encouragement, I could not be here if it was not for many of you all! I am so excited to be spending 8 weeks this summer working at New Hope Orphanage in Busia, Uganda. I will be here until July 31st and am so excited that you all have decided to follow me/keep up with all of my beautiful adventures while here. I am ready to learn, grow, and receive all the blessings this trip has to offer. I love you all and will post updates and pictures as often as possible. I'm off! Goodbye America, Hello Motherland!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And I'm Off !!

Hi everyone!

Today is the big day...yeeek! I am off to the airport for a LONG 2 day journey to the motherland. First stop, luckily, is the beautiful city of Dubai! Today, although, I will spending an astounding 8 hours in JFK International Airport -__- (might won't make it?) It's cool though, I got movies for days, books, and the Ipod..so I should be good! Excited and anxious as of now, but mostly just ready to embark on the trip of a lifetime. Send up some prayers, good thoughts, and positive energy. Keep it classy America, see you in 2 months!

xoxo
PGJ

No comments:

Post a Comment