Hi family and friends! Thank you all for your support, kindness, and encouragement, I could not be here if it was not for many of you all! I am so excited to be spending 8 weeks this summer working at New Hope Orphanage in Busia, Uganda. I will be here until July 31st and am so excited that you all have decided to follow me/keep up with all of my beautiful adventures while here. I am ready to learn, grow, and receive all the blessings this trip has to offer. I love you all and will post updates and pictures as often as possible. I'm off! Goodbye America, Hello Motherland!

Friday, May 27, 2011

T-3 days till take off...

So, I leave in t-3 days, Yeeeek! I cannot believe it! Me and Mom's have been running around like mad women trying to get everything together for the big trip. She has been wonderful and without her, I am pretty sure my life would be in shambles right about now. Mixed emotions, as expected. More than anything, I am thankful. Thankful for this opportunity and thankful for all the love from all my family here, and all my future brothers and sisters at New Hope. Packing should be fun, considering I have no concept of 'packing lightly'. Nevertheless, let the excitement begin. Until next time.
PGJ(Peace, Gratitude, Joy)

No comments:

Post a Comment